1/07/2014

No picture post today ~

Hola! ♥

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't had internet access >.> I'm moving back into my old house today and I have work ~ I really need money, so I'm thinking I'll do a double shift today :) I still don't have enough for my Ebay shopping cart list AND I spent over $50 on food alone yesterday :/ It's no wonder I'm not a whale by now :o

I still have 3 goals in mind this month, that require me going to work every day to achieve them. I made a song list, because I'm getting a new Ipod and I'm going to need a lot of songs to keep me occupied throughout the day. I want so many songs that it'd be difficult to get back to the same song :3

I also want a Kindle or a Nook, because I love reading and getting a bunch of books without an actual house seems silly.

I refuse to put any rap music (which I hate) or hip hop songs on my Ipod. I want like Vocaloid, Latin, Classical, Country pop, Metal, Rock and so on.

And I also need to get a new cat, because my old cat ran away and my old house deff has mice ~ and I hate mice and I'm not dealing with them again ._. I refuse.

Why couldn't the mice in my house be white and scared of people? I have little gray monsters that aren't scared of anything :P

It reminds me of when my brother stomped on two of them at the same time ~ yuck :p

Anyway, back to being a workaholic ;D I will text my friend Aaron and check out other blogs until I have to go :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr