1/01/2014

Only 14lbs to go ~

Hola! ♥

Feliz ano nuevo! I am a bit upset I didn't go to that New Years party yesterday, but I refuse to start my new year with regrets. I will deff go to work today. I've decided I'm going to start with MyFitnessPal, in order to gain weight. My goal weight is 135lbs, without it merely being water weight. My depo provera helps, but I don't get my next shot until nearly the end of February to which I expect to have my Invisalign in, to be 3 shades lighter in skin color, and for my root canal to be over and done with.

I will start taking supplements and eating healthier, so the weight won't go all to my stomach, because I take pride in having a flat stomach.

The last time I joined MyFitnessPal, I had a bunch of anorexics as friends, and it sucked because they didn't really encourage me to gain weight, only to make me feel weird for wanting to gain weight rather than lose it like most women.


I have to eat 2640 calories today. Hmm. I remember that I have to eat a lot at night, because as I sleep, my body burns off calories much slower, so the weight will stay on my body, which is good.

I'm pretty sure I'll be much more confident with my perfect weight for my body, far away from being underweight, like I have been my whole life practically. Once I'm a good weight, I can worry about any other flaws I dislike about myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr