12/26/2013

Transformation movies, ah ~

Hola! ♥

I love Netflix :3 It's weird because I don't usually like watching television ~ but there is so many new things to watch on Netflix. I love this movie called, '200 lbs beauty.' In fact, I love Korean dramas the most. I mean, I wish they came in Spanish, but I won't complain, the shows and movies are so interesting to me, and I think Playful Kiss got me into it :)

I haven't paid for my subscription for this month, but it's pointless for now since I broke the ps3 :p So, I won't pay for it until I get my own apartment or until I move out of this house.

I think I'd like to finish watching 'The Secret Life of an American Teenager,' but I'm more excited to see some more K-dramas.


I think what I hated about this movie is how the guy was so rude to her when she was fat and would talk mean about her behind her back, but as soon as she's thin, he wants her. And she takes him back. I would've told him to go jump off a bridge and get eaten by a shark.

I think, once I get my own apartment, that I'll start playing Hanako Games again ~ they always entertained me for a long time :3 And it's nice seeing what outcome you may get :)

And of course, I'll be playing League. I miss playing League so much, it passed the time D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr