12/22/2013

Ice Glimmer ~ Merry Early Christmas!

Bonjour!

I had a very nice time at work yesterday :) We had a really big Christmas party, with lots of food and music (as always) and all of the girls wore Santa hats ~ the girls were trying to get me drunk, even though I'm underage and the fact that I don't drink, even though, I imagine work is easier to get through when you're drunk. But oh well, I ran x)

Here's my hat:




We had a Secret Santa thing as well, but I didn't bring anyone any gifts because I didn't have the money for it.

Anyway, I made a nice amount of money, that I'm saving for my Invisalign ~ I've never been more serious about something, saving up for an exclusive goal :) I usually just buy every pretty thing I can get my hands on, but that's not good :) It's my Christmas gift to myself to get straight teeth ♥


I just wish I had taken some of the pizza and hot wings with me ;.; because now, I'm hungry, although I was extremely full yesterday ~ I hope today turns out to be a good day for me as well! Going to Barnes and Noble again in about 2 hours ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr