12/27/2013

Most fun I had in a while ~

Hola! ♥

I had a lot of fun yesterday, for the first time in a long time :) Me, my aunt, her husband and my favorite cousin went to the movies and an all you can eat buffet ~ it was so yummy, but we got there too late, so I didn't get a chance to take pictures :( Only my aunt took one:


She chose foods she already usually eats (-.-) While I chose crawdads, clams, oyster, shrimp, buffalo wings, mushrooms and things like that. My cousin got sushi and other Chinese foods. I wish I could have taken a picture of the cheesecake I was eating, it was sooo delicious, but I was sooo full ~

We went to the AMC next, after checking out clothing I'm going to buy soon. My cousin tried this thing called 'The Hurricane', but it was sadly disappointing, and we laughed so much. Maybe it was meant to make us laugh?

It was 22 minutes of commercials at the theaters, like I thought:


Whatever movie this was, I want to watch it, it looked awesome >.> We went to see 'A Madea Christmas,' and we knew it'd be funny and it was ~ it was a Tyler Perry movie, so I knew it was trying to teach you something, this time it was about racism and how wrong it is. Like I'm not already aware. As a Panamanian, I have not quite experienced racism, (except a bit as a child), but now, I wouldn't react badly if it happened, I'd just pity the small minded person.


Although the movie said, 'PG13', there was a lot of sexual references ~ maybe it'd go over the children's heads?


My popcorn, on my lap. I didn't even eat it, I was full from the buffet and I put too much butter in it >.> It cost $6, so I did waste my money a bit :o

Overall, it was fun. We played with the driving simulator and my cousin caught candy in his mouth ~ this is what I needed, to relax :) Hopefully, I can be happy and focused now to get my Ebay things and my Invisalign ♥ I only have 5 or so days left for both :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr