12/24/2013

League of Weirdos ~

Hello! ♥

Yesterday, I played Dance central with my cousins :) I loved it ~ I remember the moves pretty well, but my bonnet kept sliding over my eyes, so I couldn't see very well and I still won ;) My favorite character is Glitch ~ he is sooo cute! I wouldn't mind having an asian boyfriend in the late future x)


I also went to work ~ made an okay amount >.> I really miss playing League :/ I know I'm making a new account and all, and I want to start as soon as possible ~ and I think I'll go back to speaking my native language (Spanish). Trying to learn French saddens me, it makes me think of my ex and I'm trying to forget and abandon all feelings for him :p

I'm going to Barnes and Noble again before work, I bet if I showed up earlier to work, I would have earned more money than I did ~ so I'm showing up much earlier today :) I think I'm ready to start working as a nurse soon and put my degree to some use ♥

On weight gaining, I dropped back down to 120lbs D: I guess I have to try harder on gaining weight :I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr