12/21/2013

Gentle pale happiness ~

Bonjour!

I am currently saving up money for my Invisalign ~ I think straight teeth make a person look more beautiful than they already are. So, for myself, I think I deserve to have beautifully straight teeth! :) I would definitely smile more if I did have straight teeth like that. It'd show my dimples more, and well, I don't think I mind, really. I think I'd definitely would feel more confident with straight teeth :) That's my goal for the beginning of 2014, to have my money for my Invisalign (and actually get to get it if possible)


It just proves that having nearly perfect teeth makes a person look so much more appealing. I don't care about the cost, it's a lifetime thing that I never will lose, so it's worth it. And as a reward to myself after getting my teeth aligned, I'll get my teeth and gums bleached! ♥

After all, how can I be Aphrodite without a killer smile? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr