12/25/2013

Caged Heart ~

Merry Christmas! ♥

I have to admit, I'm not the happiest person today ~ I keep overthinking and being impatient about everyday life. I want to hurry and get my own apartment and my life started :/ Everyone is having fun and relaxing and I'm just working lots and just saving money.

But I know I have to be patient, although I feel a bit lonely, to be honest. But it's okay, because by June 2014, I will have everything together. Maybe I should get another Turtle, and then I won't feel this way ;D

I really wish I could detach my heart from my body for a limited amount of time, so that I can't fall in love with anyone for a long LONG time ~ it'd make me much more relaxed, because I can't escape the fact that I'm a hopeless romantic and I basically am in love with love :p It really sucks, because the old me would fall in love with a guy I barely know and create this fairytale love story inside of my head and well, not the new me.

I won't say 'I love you' to a guy until I'm good and ready (even if he says it first) and I also will be very picky and specific with who I actually want to be with. I choose guys who have small pieces of what I want, but I think after I love myself first, I will look for the guy with all of the qualities I want.


There's my perfect guy above xD But honestly, the qualities I want are (yes, I'm listing them all).

- Brutally honest
- Very intelligent
- A geek
- Plays video games
- Green or blue eyes
- Treats me like a princess
- Doesn't cry often
- Older than me by at least 2 years
- Lets me have my space
- Has a decent sized penis
- Loves me for me
- Willing to spoil me with gifts
- Taller than me
- Either white or asian
- Has an accent (optional, but preferred)
- Very affectionate
- Has a decent amount of friends as to not smother me
- Doesn't hit or yell at females
- A gentleman
- Respects me
- Accepts my past
- Has good grammar (optional, still preferred)
- Willing to take things slowly
- Defends me
- Makes me feel protected
- Not religious

And that is all I want. I'm still not even close to ready for a boyfriend, but it's nice to get that list out there before I get one, so I can make sure the guy fits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr