12/19/2013

Cast into the dark alone ~

Bonjour ~ !

I just went through a rough breakup with my boyfriend. It was completely my fault for lying to him so much, but I did plan on telling him the truth when I met up with him. But it's too late now, he wants nothing to do with me.

I understand anyway and I don't blame him. Well, I experienced my first heartbreak :/ It's fine though, at least it happened while it's still 2013. Now we both can start our year of 2014 fresh. I never cried so much about a man in my whole life.

It still hurts; even now, but now I can focus on my career and begin to love myself completely on my own. I won't have any regrets; I absolutely refuse to. I can work more without worrying about someone waiting on me. I can give my heart again to someone one day; but for now, I don't want a boyfriend for a long time. Even after I get over him, I still don't want any men to be with me until I love myself and know who I am completely.

And when I finally have that man to spend the rest of my life with; I will be completely honest from the start.

And I'm still going to learn French, I may as well, with all of this free time I have now :)


I felt like Pucca an hour ago :c But I feel much better now that I have all of my goals in mind. I think maybe eating pizza (which is what I'm doing now) and watching Star Trek will make me feel much better ~ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr