12/29/2013

Overworking ~ oh no!

Hola! ♥

Yesterday, I did a double shift at work and ended up leaving around 1am ~ I had to pay my cousin back for all of the food I bought before we were about to watch Insidious 2. Which reminds me. It SUCKS that the dvd stopped working, because I really really wanted to see that movie. It's like, I know I'll be scared, and I wanted to watch it anyway :/

I need to save money for my Ebay things ~ I spend most of my money on that day out >.> So, I didn't have enough for the stuff I wanted :/

Well, it was fun, so I don't regret it :)

I think I'm obsessed with having lighter skin. As a Panamanian, our skin is muy oscuro naturally, like a tan. And well, I wanted lighter skin, but to be honest, I've been really slacking off >.<

But no longer! I shall get the money I need for my Ebay things and I will buy my health products! The girls wanted to play dress up with me yesterday, by putting tons of makeup on me. I wish I had more makeup wipes, because there's still black eyeliner on my eyelids ~

I want a new PS3. I sold my old one and now I want a new one, with a pink controller and a pink skin for it ♥


I know I'll wait until I don't live with Raymond anymore, because seeing as how I made his ps3 overheat, it'd be pretty rude for me to buy myself one without having had replaced his.

Anyway, I need my skin products, so I can get back on track :D

I noticed that every girl at work has children, and they refer to me as 'Minnie Mouse' and 'the baby', because I'm almost the youngest, next to that girl Tiffany that I don't like. I don't want children, I don't think and if I ever do, it's going to be when I'm really really old. Having children limits your freedom and messes up your body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr