12/18/2013

Danger of a Skirt? Dress? :o

Bonjour!

I have to admit, it's very difficult coming up with your own original style that actually fits you. I can't usually ask my boyfriend; nor my friends, because all they say to me is, 'You're thin, you can wear anything!' C'est ne pas vrai! I am stuck between wanting Lolita style (which wouldn't fit me, because I have tan skin and love to show skin), hipster style (which I'm actually leaning towards, because it can be a mixture of vintage and schoolgirl style), and gothic lolita (which is a no, now that I think of it. I don't see the 'dark' look working for me, I enjoy the color pink too much).

So I'm stuck looking online for what style will fit me because the clothes where I live are all urban and boring looking on me. And I'm a small woman, I need small sizes to fit my body perfectly. I hate having colored nails (unless they're pink) and I only prefer French tips for my nails at all times.

Well, I suppose I'm stuck looking online for a style that fits me >.> I did, in fact, like this outfit though:


The only thing I hate about hipster style is how people try to add a skull cap to it. Like eww. Non. Another thing I'm working on is gaining weight. When I stepped on the scale yesterday, it read that I was 123 lbs. Now I would be happy, but my cousin Brittney is 131 lbs. I want to be 135 lbs, and then I think I will be satisfied with my weight. I've heard peanut butter on wheat bread helps for healthy weight gain, but unfortunately, I'm allergic to any sort of nuts.

I can't decide if I want to dress like a princess, or if I want to dress in a femme fatale sort of way. Can I not dress like both? :)

I am my boyfriend's princess, so I think I can alternate between the two styles by simply wearing a dress that is in hipster style :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr