12/23/2013

I See The Light ~

Hello! ♥

Yesterday was fairly eventful, I went downtown for a little fun with my cousins ~ I got a new naval piercing ring and some solution for my contacts (finally!) It came with a really cute teal case for the contacts :) We ate and went to Barnes and Noble, and I starting reading this really good book called, 'The Heretic Queen.' So I bought it, the first book I've ever bought for myself!



Hopefully this first book is the start of a new bookshelf for my first apartment ~.~ I also bought a bunch of food and we sat on the floor full of blankets and watched 'The Conjuring'. I have to admit, it was a bit scary ~ not as much as I thought it would be, BUT I'm scared of almost every scary movie I've seen, so it's probably going to give me nightmares for a little while >.> Well, I have cheesecake left from yesterday and I got a new 2014 planner, so I'm going to get some food and go to work for the day shift ♥

Oh, and I watched Tangled yesterday as well! I cried so much, the soundtrack is beautiful, it's a wonder it's my first time actually seeing the movie :') I'm a true Disney Princess fanatic ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr