12/17/2013

Mon premier post ~ !

Bonjour, mon petit amis! This is my first post and I'm excited. I will update very often, of course. I want to start off my year of 2014 with being a new person I can be proud of and being the best woman I can be. I can't promise I will always be positive, but I certainly will try. My inspiration is 'Fairy Emily' who, in my opinion, has the perfect life, and I'm sure she worked hard for it.

And so will I. I need to start my journey in loving myself, letting myself be vulnerable in love with my boyfriend, and to accomplish all of my goals with hard work and dedication. And to not procrasinate, which is something I have a big problem with doing.

I'm currently learning French, since I'll be moving to France soon enough! I will be posting pictures of myself, things I like, games and so on. I'm lazy with updating, but I know if I can keep this up, I can do anything :) As I begin to learn more French, I will type more and more until I only type in French alone :) My first language is actually Spanish ♥

My race is Panamanian, before anyone asks. I'm not very photogenic, but it doesn't matter, I just mostly want to show off the clothes I buy for my vintage style I'm trying out ~ I feel like playing a game on Hanako Games, I love roleplaying games, especially one called Spirited Heart.

I always choose the demoness, and choose her to have this job so she can meet that cute, gruff demon man ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr